- Total hotels in downtown- 5
- Total hotel rooms downtown- 889
- Total hotels countywide- 28
- Total hotel rooms countywide- 2822
- Assist to collect competitive bids from hotels and venues
- Arrange site inspections and familiarization tours
- Connect you with even services such as caterers, Djs, Av, etc.
- Customized itinerary planning
- Individual bags filled with visitor guide and destination info for attendees
- Mount Rainier
- Museum of Glass
- Point Defiance Zoo & Aquarium
- Northwest Trek
- America’s Car Museum
Situated along the lovely shorelines of Puget Sound, Tacoma and Pierce County is a reunion haven. With the Cascade Mountain Range on one side and the Olympic Mountain Range on the other, there’s no shortage of activities that are sure to please the whole family. Throw in some worldclass dining, elite shopping and entertainment and a convenient location just 18 miles from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, and Tacoma has the makings of a perfect reunion destination.
Families can take a hike on the many trails around the sound and on Mount Rainier, where they can drink in the stunning views of lakes, rivers, waterfalls, mountains and wildlife. For those family members who don’t feel like making the trek, they can enjoy a peaceful gondola ride to the top of a nearby mountain or along the shores of Puget Sound. The thrill seekers in the group will love ziplining at Northwest Trek Wildlife Park. The park features five exhilarating courses that run through the breathtaking tree canopy. Tacoma’s location on the water makes it easy to enjoy several aquatic activities, including boating, kayaking and fishing.
In downtown Tacoma, families can explore the largest collection of automobiles in the U.S. at America’s Car Museum. Art lovers will want to check out one of Tacoma’s glass blowing studios, where they can take a class in the art of glass blowing. Spend some time wandering the streets to visit local boutiques, or catch a concert or comedy show at any of Tacoma’s theaters. At the end of a long day, families can rest their heads at one of Tacoma’s 28 hotels, offering a comfortable experience at an affordable price point.